Friday, February 28, 2014

Oscar Cookies

I am introducing a new Sweet Handmade feature. I am calling it "My Friday Fix". Every Friday (schedule permitting) I will have a limited number of cookies available for pickup. The design will be unpredictable and the price point will be low. Watch for My Friday Fix in this space each week until the Farmers' Market starts in May - your best bet however would be to join my mailing list (->). 

So this is what I am offering for this week's Friday Fix. In honour of this Sunday night's Academy Awards, I created Oscar Statue cookies. They are an elegant and delightful way to enhance your Oscar viewing plans.

I have a limited number of boxes available. Each box is $20 and contains 6 lovely cookies!

Contact me right away by emailing me at sweethandmade@rocketmail.com to claim your box. Pickup is available tonight between 6pm and 9pm and tomorrow between 10am and noon.


No comments:

Post a Comment