This year I have created some resolutions for Sweet Handmade. Here is what I am trying to make better for the year ahead.
1. I will buy no cookie cutters in 2014. Okay, this one is about as achievable as resolving to never eat chocolate again, but I am setting my goals high.
2. I will be a better blogger. I love to tell stories, but I admit I tend to neglect this blog, resorting to Facebook for the every day stuff.
3. Post more often (on all of my social media accounts - Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Flickr and this blog), especially the behind the scenes stuff that seems to get the most response.
4. Learn to turn it off - the computer, that is! I have the terrible problem of "procrastination" and I admit to spending time on useless things online and then having to work into the evening to finish orders.
5. Ask for help when needed - this is probably my biggest challenge. There are times help is the only way I can finish an order, whether it is hiring someone to help in the Sweet Handmade kitchen or asking my family to pitch in with meals and household chores, I have to improve this area!
I hope you are successful in any resolutions you make. I am going to go out this morning and enjoy one last workout at the gym before it becomes packed with those who put "exercise" on their resolutions list! Happy New Year!