Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Z28 Camaro Just Married Cookies

I attended my brother-in-law's wedding this past weekend in London, Ontario.  Kevin married his long-time love, Amy, in a lovely backyard ceremony.  I was thrilled when they asked me if I would bake something for their wedding day.


While I no longer make cakes or cupcakes for customers (cookies keep me plenty busy), I certainly was willing to do it for this beautiful couple.  I created a carrot cake cupcake tower - each cupcake topped with a swirl of cream cheese frosting, yum!


In addition, I made custom cookies.  Kevin has always been a huge car enthusiast and his second love is definitely his 1980 Z28 Camaro.  So some "just married" car type cookies seemed like the right way to go on this occasion.  Styled after his beloved car, they were a huge hit!


Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!  I love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment