Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Thomas the Tank Engine Cookies

Trisha contacted me to create Thomas the Tank Engine Cookies.  I have a train cookie cutter, but it was a side view and while my children never had an interest in Thomas, I knew the face is what made him Thomas.  So I created a cutter suitable for a front-on cookie.  Character cookies are challenging but I was happy with the final result.



Trisha was too and when she picked up the cookies, she let me know the reason she ordered them.  As the owner of Bundles of Joy Themed Gift Baskets, she had been commissioned to create Thomas the Tank Engine baskets and my cookies were destined for the middle of each basket.  I was thrilled!  Trisha sent me the pictures of her finished baskets and based on how beautiful they look, I am thinking the recipients were equally thrilled.  Consider Trisha's services the next time you need something equally cute.


1 comment:

  1. Those baskets and cookies turned out super cute. Wow! Lucky little kids. Fun toys. Delicious cookies.

    ReplyDelete