Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Triathlon Cookies

It has become a tradition for me to host a brunch with my triathlon training friends.  This year we started the day with a mini winter triathlon that included swimming in the pool, spinning on spin bikes and running on the track at the Bradford Leisure Centre.  It was a lot of fun and after our event we started by handing out Sweet Handmade Cookie Medals to the winners.


Then we gathered back at my place for some food and socializing.  Each year I create a set of  triathlon cookies to enjoy and this year was no exception.  Luckily the entire group has a great sense of humour so I could add some "triathlon fail" cookies!


Luckily there were enough cookies for my friends to bring home to their children and here is one super adorable picture of a future triathlete enjoying his!



No comments:

Post a Comment