Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Winnie the Pooh Cookies

After a very long and extended Christmas vacation, my family is finally getting back to routine.  Bad weather cancelled school busses and closed the school for the first two days of this week.  My girls were so ready to head back to class!  Having taken the Christmas holidays off, I stayed out of the Sweet Kitchen an extra two days too (I'll be making up for it later in the week!)  I puttered around doing laundry and cleaning and working on Farmers' Market things...  My girls are now off to school and I am officially back to work too.  I've decided it is just too late to post my Christmas cookies, but I will post some other (non-Christmas styles) that I worked on the last few weeks.

Here are some Winnie the Pooh cookies - simply cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment