Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas Cookies 2013

I admit, I tend to be behind most people when it comes to the Christmas season.  I have a November birthday and I will not even think about the holidays until December!  So here are the first of my Christmas offerings - I created these cookies for our Christmas in September event at the Farmers' Market this summer, but have recreated them twice since then for people celebrating the holidays early this year.


A consumable gift is actually my favourite to give or receive!  My delicious cookies will please anyone on your list, from your grandmother in a nursing home to your child's teacher.

There are a number of ways to order - a dozen (mixture of all three designs) for $38.  Individually, you can order the candles for $3 each, gingerbread men for $3.50 each and the Christmas trees for $4 each - for this, the minimum order is 8.  Pickup can be arranged at your convenience during the month.

I am excitedly working on one more Christmas offering, so look for that to be posted on Monday!  I will be closed from December 22 until January 3rd, so place any orders you need for the holidays as quickly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment