Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Honeymoon Cookies in Egypt

Our friends Marcio and Amanda waited 8 months to go on their honeymoon and less than 48 hours before leaving, Marcio asked if I could make some "Happy Honeymoon" cookies for them to take on the trip.  Well, it was a tight deadline, but since he wanted to surprise his beautiful bride I just couldn't say no!  Knowing the cookies wouldn't be able to compete with the beautiful sights they would be seeing in Amsterdam and Egypt, I kept it simple.


Yesterday, Marcio and Amanda posted this picture on Facebook, with the caption "Sweet Handmade all the way in Egypt.  TOP THAT BAKERS!  Which one of you can say your sweets have made it to the other side of the world, and in front of one of the seven Wonders of the World!"  I love it!!


Sweet Handmade cookies are a perfect addition to the sweet couple`s special trip and I love that they took this picture!!  We miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment