Monday, March 18, 2013

Leap Year Baby Cookies

Corey is a leap year baby and this year celebrated his 21st (or is it 5 ¼?) birthday!  I created these cookies in a masculine grey and blue colour scheme.  Happy birthday Corey!


These cookies resulted in a big debate at my house.  If your birthday is on February 29th, and it is not a leap year, when would you celebrate?  My youngest daughter says on the 28th because you want to celebrate in the correct month, the rest of us say March 1st.  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Coming from a Leapling.....I celebrate on the 28th......I was not born in March. For whatever reason people want to always tell us when we should celebrate and we only get one every 4 years that is real so everyone should let us choose :) Also-we will never get a Champagne birthday! So not fair!! When I turned 29 there wasn't a 29th and when I turn turn 29 in leap years I will be in the ground!! For the record I just turned 11/44 :) Cute cookies!! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete