Friday, October 7, 2011

Thanksgiving cookie place settings


A long-time fan of Martha and all her perfect-ness, I imagine how my Thanksgiving table could look...  a golden-brown, moist turkey, neatly carved and placed "just so" on a platter, all the sides steaming in their perfectly matching bowls, each spot set with the appropriate silverware, stemware and napkins, each family member looking regal in their best Thanksgiving attire,....  Well, a girl can dream, can't she?!  I know one thing that will grace my table this year, a beautiful cookie at each setting.  Here is how I imagine it will look:




If you want this look at your Thanksgiving table, stop by the Bradford farmers' market tomorrow morning where I will have a limited number of these cookies available, as well as my Caramelized Apple Bundt Cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment